Surrealistic Ball

The last ball of the season


helle kingBIRD bjerregaard



You see, there are no way out of this situation, the subtitles of the movie we are in says, my friend Ester noticed. It's almost ironically true and now I guess there isn't. One year into the RCA experience and still with one more year to go, we are located exactly in between the end and the start of this adventure.

We went to the last party at the Royal College of Art for this year. Luckily we still have a year more to go, so it wasn't our last party. It's difficult to comprehend that we've already been here a year. Well, in a way it feels like, I've known all my friends forever, but at the other hand it still feels like the first week, where we all meet and the 2nd year students was about to start their final year. I can't believe what we saw them go through - and to know that would be us next year seems even more strange.

The theme of the ball was 1920's surrealism and everyone was dressed up and the setup and staging was fantastic. Here are some images of my class mates and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment